Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm baaaack....

Okay folks! I'm officially back. Back online and back in the game.
Today is CD10 and I had my follicle scan this morning. RE found 3 follicles. One on the right (13mm) and two on the left (10mm). I'll use OPKs throughout the weekend and if I get a positive I'll have IUI #5 on Monday. If I DO NOT get a positive OPK this weekend I'll return for a second follicle scan. Hopefully that scan will reveal three mature follicles and I can go home, give myself the ovidrel injection, and come in on Tuesday for my IUI. IF they are still not mature, I'll be sent home with more Femara and will likely have the IUI at the end of next week.
So, hurry up and wait. That's the name of the game.

Also, things with Mark are really progressing nicely. We're both excited about my IUI and he's happy he gets to be a part of it. He'll be going with me for my IUI. :) WHICH, by the way, is beyond fantastic. I've been doing this all by myself from day one so a partner in this process is a welcome change.

We're going to be getting a two bedroom apartment at the end of next month. Our relationship has become quite serious as we have grown together so quickly. I'm head over heals in love with him and we can't wait to begin our lives together.

Thinking I may need to change the name of this blog?? LOL!

Thanks for reading and feel free comment or PM me.

~ Charity
I miss you PJ

1 comment: