Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crushed...

I just got the call from my RE and my blood HCG level is only at an 8 and I'm at 14dpiui.
Chances are I will lose this pregnancy. I'm just heartbroken. I can't believe I have to go through this disappointment again.  :-(

The nurse said the number IS low but that they really can't tell anything about the pregnancy until they get my levels again on Monday. I think they just have to be nice about it so you don't go running out of the office crying. I'm just so sad...

5 comments:

  1. Just take it one day at a time. As you know, implantation can occur anywhere from 6pdo-12dpo. If you had your levels checked at 13dpo & the baby bean may not be completely snuggled in there to get a higher hCG level. You are pregnant! Fingers crossed & praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't count yourself out. We'll pray for Monday's number to tell you everything. For now, there is a baby there and way too factors that can go into why your number is what it is. Let's pray come Monday that your numbers are way up there.

    I know that either way you're strong enough to handle Monday but I'm really believing for a good outcome for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity,

    Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I am thinking of you. Please take care of yourself.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charity - I'm sorry for your loss. It's unfair that you've had to go through so much. I understand how you're feeling because the same thing happened to me in May. Beta 45, then 63, then 85 so I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. I just try to think that with each step we are getting closer to motherhood, not farther away. Hang in there. You have a lot of people supporting you out in the world so don't forget that in times like this.

    NMS - New Mom Soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to all of you for your support and encouragement. It means a lot to me to have my own little community of cheerleaders. :-) Much love to all my ladies!

    ReplyDelete