Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Insemination scheduled for Thursday!

This cycle has been a long time coming...
I'm finally ready for insemination #5 on Thursday. This cycle was a Femera cycle (2.5 mg) - CD3 - CD8. I went in on CD10 and had one follicle on the right at 13mm and two smaller ones on the left. I saw my RE yesterday for another u/s to scan for follies. I showed two 16mm follies (one on each ovary) so I was instructed to give myself the Ovidrel injection (trigger shot) tonight at 10pm. I'll go in for my IUI on Thursday at 9:15am.

I'm scared. Very scared about the possibility of m/c again but I'm mostly excited about the idea of becoming the proud mother of a healthy baby.

Mark has been fantastic. He's been a real trooper in dealing with my mood swings and maintaining a calm, supportive disposition. I love him to pieces!! He's been very excited about the insemination. We're going to make a baby this week and we're both thrilled!

So, Ovidrell tonight and IUI on Thursday then I'll be in the dreaded 2ww. I'll be posting regularly on any symptoms I may have. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Charity,

    I have been away from the blog for awhile but I have never stopped thinking about you! I am so happy to read about your new relationship and your recent IUI; I am saying lots of prayers for you that this is the one!

    My husband and I went to Spain for two weeks and then headed to Hilton Head Island for some relaxation and beach time after our very busy trip to Spain. I'm home the rest of the summer and will be checking your blog often to see how you are doing!

    Back to work for me August 2nd! Take care and keep us posted on your progress.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete