Monday, June 21, 2010

Missing my blog!!!

I just want to give a quick update. I'm really missing my blogs and vlog. I haven't been posting lately because I spend all my time at Mark's house and his internet isn't hooked up yet. Should be up and running by the first of the month. I can't wait to get back on here and fill you all in on how wonderful things are right now.
Things with Mark are really progressing and we've decided to move in together. He is such an amazing man. I was beginning to think I was too picky and that maybe that's why I hadn't met "the one" but after seeing how great it really can be I'd wait for him all over again. I'm glad I held out and didn't settle. Nobody should ever have to settle.
We're so in love and are excited to begin our lives together. He's very supportive of my decision to TTC and is very excited about me getting PG. He's going with me for my insemination which will be amazing because I've always had to do those things by myself. It'll be so nice to have someone who is excited with me and will be there to hold my hand.
I'm such a lucky woman...

More SOON!!!

Don't go away :)

2 comments: