Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Evaporation line???

Okay, so I tested again this morning with FMU and pretty much BFN. Although... I could see a shadow of a line where a line SHOULD be so I'm thinking it must be an evap line. Or perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me? Mark looked at it and saw nothing but then again, he's not been properly trained to be able to effectively scrutinize an HPT. He can't see lines that aren't there, like me. lol

I'll keep testing until 15dpiui (which will be Friday) then I'll just await the witch.

So we wait...

2 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts! I know all about those invisible lines!!

    (would you consider changing the sign in information to include name and url, right now I am signed in with my old wordpress account-thanks)

    madrecita
    showyouramor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you mean? Let me know how to change the settings. I'd be happy to do whatever it takes to make things easier for my readers.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete