Monday, September 6, 2010

Hurry up and wait...

Having answers to the question of why I'm having miscarriages is certainly a relief. I'm ready to begin trying again with this new protocol. I've begun the baby aspirin every day as well as the massive amounts of folic acid. I'm doing every thing I need to do yet still, I must wait.

Two weeks ago, against my better judgment, I moved into my new apartment and along with that move came the added expense of deposits, first month's rent, moving trucks, etc. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to move and I love my new apartment, but financially I wasn't ready. I wish I'd waited until after my insemination. Hindsight is 20/20 though, right? So, moving on... I'm happy in my new place and I'm all settled and hoping I'm able to scrape together enough money to move forward soon with my fertility treatments. I actually took this semester off from school so that I could have this low stress time to TTC and to perhaps get through the better part of my first trimester. I'm hoping I can begin again before this break is over.

My relationship with Mark has been going VERY well. We've had some really good talks and have worked through many of our problems. My therapist believes that, with communication, we can salvage this relationship. I'm so relieved. I love him so much and have a really hard time seeing myself with anyone else, or simply without him.

Work is work and I'm not really happy there but I'm grateful to have a job.

I'm in the process of shopping for a new sperm donor as well. Fun Fun Fun!! I narrowed it down to 2 donors and then found out that neither of them have any units available at this time. Blahhhh!!! I will call them first thing tomorrow to find out what exactly that means and whether or not they can ask the donors to donate again.

Well, that's my brief update for now... more soon.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or message me.   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well! Definitely take some time to de-stress and get set up for your next try. So glad you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete