Tuesday, September 14, 2010

P.J.'s Due Date is almost here...

As the days of September pass one by one I become closer to my due date for P.J.


She was due on 9/22/10. It is important to me to commemorate her in some way but I feel lost when trying to determine the best way to accomplish that.

My life is so much different now that it would have been had I not lost her. I miss her and still think of her every day and how my life would be better if she were here.

Originally I wanted to plant a tree to honor her short life but I don’t own a home and I’m not sure my mother’s house is the right place to plant it either because she may decide to sell her house soon.



Oh… I don’t know what to do!! I can’t let that day come and go and only remember her with my own tears. I need something special.



Please share any ideas you may have.



Mommy misses you PJ!!!

6 comments:

  1. How about starting the tree in a pot? That way you can keep it with you, portable, till you find a permanent spot. If it outgrows the pot, you can probably just switch it out as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually am not a tattoo person and don't have any myself, but I can't think of anything else that permanent and that you can have close to you no matter where you are.

    Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tattoo idea!

    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tattoo on my ankle which I plan on adding my children's names to. Amongst those names will be a little angel for my lost little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually already chose a tattoo!! I just never got it. I'll try to post a picture of it here if I can. Let me know what you all think. My only problem is that I don't know where to get it. I do already have two tattoos. One on my back and one on my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see a picture of the tattoo you picked!! I have two tattoo's too!! I would have to see a picture first before I could give an opinion on where to put it!

    ReplyDelete