Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You Tube Vlog

You may have noticed that I added a link to my You Tube Video Blog (Vlog) here on my TTC blog. ( *see OTHER BLOGS on the right side of your screen )
I have decided to give it a whirl. So far it seems pretty easy. It’s a little strange to think of complete strangers watching my videos but I think it will just take some getting used to. I simply want this blog AND my vlog to be a resource for people. I want to share with you what I’m doing as I travel this ttc road again as well as give a voice to “Choice Mom’s” out there. I’ve learned that there are many more of us out there than I originally thought! I know it’s a difficult decision to make and there are people out there who will give you their unsolicited opinions on how they don’t agree with your decision… the thing to remember is, it’s YOUR decision and I think the more women who come out of the “choice mom closet” the less stigmatized it will be. My blog and vlog are two perfect ways to get the word out and share with the world what my journey is like. I’m also doing this to learn about other people in similar situations. Please feel free to comment, or message me and please subscribe to my Vlog and follow my Blog.
For those of you that do not know, I survived a missed miscarriage back in February of this year and so my life of blogging began. If you have an interest in reading my miscarriage blog please click the link under OTHER BLOGS on the right of your screen.
I don’t post to that blog as often as I will post here but I have not closed it because I will want to post periodically when my miscarriage comes to the front of my mind. I still think about it every day and miss my baby every day. I feel that my decision to try again is largely in honor of my daughter PJ.
Thanks for reading and please follow/subscribe.
More tomorrow...
~ PJ's Mommy

6 comments:

  1. Vlogs are fun! I don't have any of mine public (too shy for that) but I'm interested to see what you add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, I decided to check out your TTC blog this afternoon, and I'm getting excited for you, too!

    And, after my PM to you earlier, I decided to go public with my blog, as well. It's a little rough around the edges at the moment, but then again, so am I. (And this time, when I commented here, I did so from the right account. Oops.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity, I'm so sorry for your loss in February. I can't imagine that heartache and admire your strength.
    On a separate note, I'm so happy for you on your decision to start TTC soon! Thanks for sharing your story--it's always so great to meet another TTC choice mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your continued support! Shannon, I can't tell you how touched I was to hear that my blog made a difference to you and that you decided to create your own blog. I can't wait to start reading. I'm proud of you!!

    I've been super busy but will post very soon. I have some wonderful news to share... (no, I'm not pregnant) LOL!!

    More later.

    Lots of love ~ Charity

    ReplyDelete