Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to my TTC blog!

I am beginning this blog after writing for several months to my miscarriage blog. I've done a lot of emotional healing and although I'm still quite scared to get pregnant again, for fear I will miscarry again, I am ready to move forward. I don't want to give up on my dream of becoming a mom.

I will not begin TTC until July or August so the next few months will be simply tracking my cycles, ovulation, luteal phase length, etc.

I ovulated last cycle on cd16 and AF arrived on 4/30 which means my luteal phase was 17 days for this last cycle. I'm on cd11 now and will begin tomorrow using the OPKs to begin testing once again for a positive LH surge.

These first few months will be in preparation for TTC so they may be slightly bland but before too long I'll be in the active phase of TTC and we'll get into the exciting phase soon.

Thanks for sticking with me and following my new blog!

~ Charity

1 comment: