Friday, June 4, 2010

Checking in...

Hello all. I know I haven't posted in a long time. I've been so busy!!
I actually am in a relationship now. His name is Mark and he is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! He knows all about my TTC and my m/c and he's excited about my decision to begin TTC again next month.

He treats me like a princess and I'm falling fast. I'll keep everyone posted on my status and will try to post pictures later.

I'm actually sick right now. I have strep and a bad UTI. ugh!! I'll begin my antibiotics today so hopefully I'll be feeling better in the next day or two.
I'm on CD9 and will begin OPKs in the next few days. I'm hoping to have another regular cycle like last time. Last one was a 28 day cycle, O'd on CD14. I'm getting super excited about getting pregnant again. I really can't wait!!!!! Believe me I'm scared but I am trying to keep a positive attitude and get myself excited about being a Mom.

More later!!

Thanks for following!!

2 comments: